Be Mine, Valentine
In honor of the amorous holiday, here are five things we L-O-V-E:
- New York artist, Allan McCollum. His exploration of imagery and mass production gave way to a series of mesmerizing installations and general commentary on today’s culture. Shown: The Shapes Project, Friedrich Petzel Gallery 2006.
- Singer-songwriter from Québec, Coeur de Pirate (Béatrice Martin) and her self-titled debut album.
- Our grey basket light on rope (it looks fabulous over a breakfast table).
- Star Provisions’ Fromager des Clarines. This gourmet cheese is absolutely divine on baguette or water crackers. Go to starprovisions.com to check out this favorite foodie spot.
- White orchids from Michal Evans. So simple and sumptuous! But, then again, their floral arrangements and overall presentation are always absolutely exquisite. Go to michalevans.com for more info.